Sorry no camera.Forgot. Took Gabriel to PCP for goopy eyes, temp and increased o2 need- he went from half a liter to 4 liters in 3 hours. Long story short. His xray looked horrible and he was not waking up, therefore his PCP called the PICU and off we were for another stay at Resort DHMC. I didn't think he would be admitted so I didn't grab my overnight bag. Thanks Babe for bringing it down. One day shy of January being over and all because we are far from local hospital and especially DHMC!!!! Plus we are talking Gabe here. His trach stain showed a type of flu. Last night very restless had to go up on o2 and peep support on the vent. We are diffently in til the snow storm passes.
Please pray for Eric and family at home. Eliana, 3, is really having a hard time she keeps telling tell Eric - Baby has pneumonia and gonna die. Last years stay has left its mark on her.
Sorry for the short choppy story. I am having to suction him frequently. Got to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment