Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thankyou & Update

I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who has posted here and on the the link on FB. An yes to those who have not also. We covet your prayers and through that we have been blessed with a feeling of calm in the sea of uncertainty. We have his monthly check up with the doc that follows his vent and his pedi tomorrow. They will get to touch it for the first time and I have already questioned if a biopsy can be done. Tomorrow we will talk and they will talk with oncology.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for a productive appointment tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I know you told me most of this stuff on Thursday, but this is the first chance I've gotten to actually read about it. Your post about finding the lump brought tears to my eyes. Please know that Gabe (and your whole family) is always on my mind and in my prayers. I think he pulls this stuff to get out of therapy!

Angie