Sunday, February 13, 2011

Followup

No to the biopsy- too soon.

Hemonc feels it will end up being nothing because his counts are fine. His PCP tried to make me feel better by saying it could be shots. His PCP so wanted to make me feel relaxed. His other doc didn't really want to talk about it.

I am praying they are right.  But, Paranoid  has been let out and its not wanting to be put back up without a fight. So we will continue to monitor it and pray.

I asked Eric if I was crazy and he said he felt the same way.

Thanks everyone for your support.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I like how hemoc feels confident. They know all things cancer. But give a momma an answer for petes' sake!

Amy said...

Your right Lacey. I hope they are right this year. He tricked them last year. The little stinker.