Friday, December 23, 2011

Make a wish


                                                 Ready to get there one way or another!!!!


Gabriel's Wish Trip.

The link (Gabriel's Wish Trip) is an article that our local paper did on the trip for Make A Wish.
Sorry its taken so long. Here are some pictures of Gabriel's Make A wish trip. Here are a few pictures of our trip leaving Nov 7 thru the 14th , 2011. These are ones from our cameras. I will upload a few from the Give the kids the world and Disney cameras later.
                                                                      See I told Eric.

                                     Candyland board game night and Eliana is rocking it out.

                                   The volunteers and Eliana. They made everyone feel special.

                                                   I promise I really do feed them!!!

                      Last day on Gabriel's wish trip. The kids voted just to hang out at GKTW, in their pool.




                          Gabriel meeting one of my FB friends daughter - Ella, at the ice cream counter.

                                Waiting for Mayor Clayton (the bunny) to come tuck her in.

                                                        Gabriel was tired of waiting.
                                            Meeting Mayor Clayton at the Christmas party.

                                                       At Disney's Hollywood Studios.



                             This one is for my Dad. He loved (and we) LOVE(D) the Muppet's.

                                   Getting ready for the Pirates and Princess party at GKTW.

                                       Cody and Logan dancing with some Princess volunteers.

                                                    Miss Mary greeting us at the party.

 These Volunteers drive their horses 45 mins each way to GKTW twice a week so kids can ride.

                                                                  At the pillow tree.

                                                                   Riding the carousel.

                                                         Snoopy, Shaggy and the gang.

                                                         Cody just got his permit!!!!!

                                              At Universal Studios with Woody Woodpecker.



                                                         Ice Cream for Breakfast - AGAIN.

                                                                  Look at that face!!!

                                                           Which one is goofy????

                                                                up to trouble these too.

                                               Being greeted by Micky and Minnie.

                                                Gabriel and Daddy at the Magic Kingdom.

                                                    Eliana was trying to find Cinderella.

                                                                 Our Villa at GKTW.

                                                                    Flying to Florida.

                                                           In the Limo - off we go!!!

                               Standing outside of our limo. Heading off for fun in the sun!!!

We all will have memories to last a lifetime. Thankyou to everyone who made it possiable. An to Gabriel for being a tropper. Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

pwhite7408 said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! I loved seeing the pics and I have to agree...Amy's way...sounds good to me and ice cream for breakfast...what else could you eat....lots of memories!!