in the self feeding category. He is trying to figure what this red thing is and how to use it. Here, thanks to Eric, is working on sweetpotatoes with oatmeal baby ceral in it. Ofcourse Eric left me with the mess to clean up!!!!! Thats ok cause my boy tried it and did not freak out!!!!!!! Yeppieeeeeeeee!!!!! No cup work this meal (and I mean work). Its just there to get him use to it.
Hold it what way?
Mom plays like this.
Thanks mom for helping me hold it the right way.
Like this mom?
Touch down!!!!
Like this?
Kisses anyone?
I know you can't resist this Body!!!!
4 comments:
He is so darn cute. love the eating on his own trick..
Wow, what a great step. I can't believe how much bigger and stronger he is getting!
Way to go, Gabe! We're very proud of you! <3
Last picture,
"If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy, come baby let me know..." :)
Post a Comment