Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday

This is Gabriel 3 years ago - not even 12 hours old.


We thought we had presents for him. Nooooooooooo! He had presents for us!!





 Logan called me over when he got home. An said, "Mom come see this!!!" Then I had to run an get my camerma. Because, he did a first!!!!!


I did not see him get up on the stair. But, he did it. Now I have to catch him doing it!!!


His other new trick is getting up on all 4's. Sometimes picking his head up and sometimes NOT.


My little man as of 7:35pm turned 3!!!


Cup Cake on the left and cup cake puree on the right.

YUMMO!!!!!




NOT!!!! He is not a sweets man - never has been.


I wonder what the next year has in store.


 I am 3 and my dad is trying to teach my how to ride a bike for a 9 month old. (it turns into a walker also).  While I wish he could do things 3 year olds do. I have to remind myself- I may have missed out on that perfect HEALTHY baby boy- but I did not miss out on something even greater -                   The Love of a Miracle.



2 comments:

suelmayer said...

Happy Birthday Gabriel!!! Love all the pictures!

Colleen said...

What a cutie...it looks like he had a great birthday!!