Friday, May 4, 2012

Bye Bye

I know I posted about the vents being  dicountinued in the fall. Well his Vent doc changed her mind and thought both of them needed to remain in the home for one winter (if all went well).

Summer 2010


Well today after having a vent at home for 2 years 11 months 6 days, he came home May 28, 2009 - after 5 months in the NICU, the vents were taken away.

 At 4:21pm the 2 vents, power cords, batteries etc rolled out of the house. Hopefully never to return. Though I am hanging onto his supplies just in case for a bit. Alittle bit of Vodoo to kept the vent spirit away! ;)


Joe from Keene -Proud to be doing the deed.


This day was forever getting here. I am so happy of my little miracle. I am also nervous of his first big cold/flu without it (we missed the flu this winter- shew). My security blanket is gone. But, Gabriel has promised me he will hold my hand and help me get through it. Did I say I love that boy.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Man, I wish I had that cart that your vent goes on! I bet I would get one if Jax was on it 24/7!