Tomorrow is Gabriels second attempt at having the scar tissuse above his trach removed and hopefully also his atnoids and tonsils out this time. If you all remeber the same surgery was cut short back in July when his trachea and esphogus were punctured. Which was life threatening.
I type this as he sleeps and I pray all goes well. I am a little nervous. More nervous then I am usually. I hope it was my nerves cause this afternoon for a bit I had a very bad feeling. But, I am choosing to disreguard my nerves cause he will be in great hands.
I will post how things went when I have a minute. His report time is 1245.
2 comments:
Praying for your miracle boy.
I think your so nervous because of what happened last time. Although surgery never gets easier with our fragile little guys. I'll be checking facebook for updates.
Post a Comment