Friday, September 9, 2011

Long time No post

Been so Busy. Sorry to keep you all hanging. The older boys have started back to school. Cody is running cross county and Logan is doing soccer. Eliana will start all day preschool at the elementary school on Monday ( yeah!). She has been driving me nuts about it ever since the boys have started back. Our rest from running has ended - the poor van is begging for mercy!!! Eric and I are just trying to keep up with toothpicks keeping out eyelids up.

Then there is the MAN.  He has been doing great.  Been healthy and his scooting around on his side. Today I caught him on the dog bed  playing with the Dogs tail. He was thrilled - the dog not so much. Lol. Sorry no picture. Been running him to Pt/Ot twice a week - along with home services. On Sept. 14, (next week) Gabriel goes back into surgery. This surgery is the redo of July's that was cut short due to the complication. We are a little nervous but, we know he is in Great hands. He will spend 1 to 3 nights in the PICU. Praying the Boy is done with drama for a little while (totally would be nice).

Gabriel's Make A Wish granters are coming to the house this weekend to start the process. We still haven't come to an agreement on what we think Gabriel would want/be best for him and memories for us all. Nervous and excited. I don't know if its Gabriel's past ,fear, me or what. I try and picture Gabriel in the future and I can't. I can picture the other kids but not Gabriel. I hate it. Guess we will just live life day by day and enjoy it. I look forward to this process helping us/me do that.

Before I post some pictures(June to now), I would like to ask you all to pray for Jaxson. He is one of Gabriel's friends. They are alot alike in many ways- espically the Drama dept.. He is currently in the hopital. (I would post a link - just not that smart tonight.)





No comments: