Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Tricycle
I have had questions about the trike I got for Gabriel's birthday. I got his at Toys r us ( in store) for $80.00 - his is the Smart trike PLUS. I haven't looked at their website ( I'm sure they are on there). I see that Amazon.com has them and a Huge selection of colors more than the smart trike website. UGH!!!!
Smart trike website is... http://www.smart-trike.com/
I make no money from it. We bought it on a whim hoping it would work as he has head control but can not sit up on his on. It has a harness system and we can fit his mini tank in the basket. You can lock out the pedals and it has pegs to put feet on (he doesn't use them). It has a sun shade that moves and a handle so I can steer. The handle also goes u an down - so Eliana can push his brother too.
We have only had it a few days but so far two thumbs up.
I have included some pictures of different angles. (Gabe is 32 inches and 22lbs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, I just looked on the smart trike website, and they have one that is even better for Jax! Its the recliner one. Although at toys r us its the most expensive at 179, so it would have to be something I use like a stroller! Hmm, what to do! I just think it would be something fun for him, since he can't participate in any activities most kids do
Post a Comment