Monday, December 27, 2010

A Blessed Christmas

Every year Christmas is special as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Our King - Jesus.
But this year he has blessed our house even more.
He has granted another Christmas with Eric and all my children - especially Gabriel.
He has not just walked with us since the miscarriages and then Gabriel's birth and the last 23 1/2 months He has Carried us. Thank you, however is not enough.
Happy Birthday! Jesus!






I hope you enjoy the pictures of HIS birthday celebration.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That last pic with him stretching is a crack up! How cute!

Lacey said...

Ok email me. I can find some pics that I have taken before on his stroller. There is not much storage at all, but I've looked at special needs strollers and wheelchairs, and none of them do! I only use his kimba at Disneyland, and if he ever goes to school! At home, around town I never use it, its to big and bulky, like any wheelchair would be. It really probably is the best option. Having a canopy is a huge bonus. Just make sure you get a vent tray and not the basket underneath. The vent tray is an extra, but the basket holds nothing!! We trimmed down the vent tray so it would hold Jax suction, and its still a tight fit. It does have an oxygen attachment, so you don't have to worry about that. His feeding back we hook to the handle and it just hangs. I'll find the pics I took.