I saw on friends blog how her older boys use to love Thomas the Tank Engine and how her son had just got his first pair of TTE jammies. I got thinking how my 2 older boys would scream Train, count engines/cars and I would have to drive miles to find a train for them. I then realized how Gabriel was missing out on the Thomas experience. So the next day I had to go pick up Gabriel a pair of TTE jammies. We did his tie change and Eric laid him down. Gabriel then went crazy and refused to go to sleep til 10pm. Thomas and him were having way way too much fun!!!! Thanks for the idea Lacey and the oppurtunity to make a wonderful memory with my youngest son.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Thomas the Train
I saw on friends blog how her older boys use to love Thomas the Tank Engine and how her son had just got his first pair of TTE jammies. I got thinking how my 2 older boys would scream Train, count engines/cars and I would have to drive miles to find a train for them. I then realized how Gabriel was missing out on the Thomas experience. So the next day I had to go pick up Gabriel a pair of TTE jammies. We did his tie change and Eric laid him down. Gabriel then went crazy and refused to go to sleep til 10pm. Thomas and him were having way way too much fun!!!! Thanks for the idea Lacey and the oppurtunity to make a wonderful memory with my youngest son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey those jammies look familiar! Don't you just love Thomas?
Post a Comment