Monday, November 8, 2010

ENT



Eliana was so thrilled cause she finally got to sit in the BIG chair. As she was seeing the same ENT doc that her 2 brothers sees.  It was fun seeing her play in the chair and share with her brother. If you notice she had to wear he pink nurses outfit. Its usually all about Gabriel - so it was a nice change that she had the spotlight on her.  On this visit I asked ENT if he agreed with his regular vent doc if it is possible Gabriel's trach could come out soon. He said, YES! But he also cautioned there are things he must look at  and what Gabriel has to pass. I have such high hopes. Pray for a great winter and a holding remission. But, I also have the most frightening fears. I keep saying to myself it is in the LORDS hands. But, the truth is I want to be in control... he keeps teaching me who really is and its not me, its him.

No comments: