Thursday, September 27, 2012

LTR 1


 
 
The above sign we had made on Gabriel's Make A Wish trip back in November. I wish I could have fit the whole thing..... Gabe's way or the Highway.  Oh well - still cool! I think it is fitting as he is always doing things HIS way to heck with everyone else, rules and dreams.
 
 
 
I made Eric act natural for this one. I told him I would hurt him. He is always trying to hide and ruining the pictures. I love this one. Its nice. This is waiting in same day for his surgery.
 
 


The above one is Gabriel sedated during the  first day and half after the surgery.





Gabriel was having vomiting issues on his back so his nurse and I tried this approach to feeds and sleeping. Worked well till antibiotic poop kicked in and we had to change him.

We are home now and will go back in for the stint removal next week. We have already been told NO decannulation attempt will be made. Mixture of understanding and wanting to move. However - he is doing great. An with each day is becoming himself. Now if the vomiting and loose stools would behave.

No comments: