Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wean

Today we hit a mile stone. Gabriel was on the Nose/HME from 8am to 730pm. I never dreamed that it would happen so soon after the ARDS. There were times I wondered if it would happen at all. His lung stamina and strength still make me nervous. I worry about the cold/flu season yet to come. I try no to dwell on the worry and let God be God. His will be done. But, as much as I try to let it go it comes back. Peace, Peace is what I pray for. The peace and understanding that Gods promises his children. I know it would help Eric and myself.  So please pray for us that as Gabriel will rest at night on the vent, that the Dolloff family will rest in the hands of our Saviour.  Thankyou everyone.

1 comment:

Becky said...

YAY! That's pretty much amazing! :) Especially since I saw him in his coma. I bet he'll continue to amaze you. You'll continue to be in our prayers!!!